Know any fearless government marketers who have excelled in their careers by taking risks, pushing the limits, and achieving stand out successes in government marketing?
Nominate them today for the GAINer Government Marketing Awards and give them and their company the recognition and accolades they have worked so hard for!
The application/submission process is online, making it easier than ever to access and submit from anywhere.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
Submissions: Individual, companies or agencies may enter multiple submissions in one or more award categories.
Award Ceremony: The awards will be presented at the 3rd annual GAIN Conference on November 1, 2018. Winners will be on notified on September 30,
- Must have executed the marketing program between April 1,
2017thru June 1, 2018
- Applicants (individual, companies or agencies) may enter multiple submissions in one or more award categories.
- Award winners must be willing to share marketing case study at
GAINconference on November 1, 2018.
- Entries are for those projects which are targeting
USfederal, state and local governments along with public and private educational institutions.
- Entries close August 31, 2018.
For more information, contact Ann-Marie Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-625-5224.
The 2018 GAINER Government Marketing Awards includes the following categories:
Agency Based Marketing (ABM) Awards (4 awards)
- Are you performing at the top of your ABM Marketing game? This award is for government marketers who have demonstrated a keen knowledge of ABM by implementing a strategic approach that combined targeted marketing that increased mindshare, strengthened prospect/customer relationships and drove measurable ROI. We will have an award for each of the following segments:
- Intel Community
- State and Local
Event Award (1 award)
- Ready. Set. Go! Are you the master at government marketing events? This award highlights the government marketing superstar who has cracked the code on maximizing event investments while standing out among your competition.
Partner Marketing Award (1 award)
- Have you been a collaborative Rockstar? This award showcases government marketers who have maximized budget dollars by partnering with OEM’s, VAR’s or Distributors to amplify your joint marketing efforts.
Protégé Award (1 award)
- Are you a up and comer? This award recognizes you and your outstanding government marketing efforts in the 5 or less years you’ve been working in government marketing.
Innovation Award (1 award)
- Are you pushing the limits in creativity with innovative government marketing programs? This award recognizes government marketers who have taken a unique approach in capturing your customer’s interest with out-of-the-box thinking.
The Government Marketing Awards Selection Committee is comprised of government experts and scholars. No judge will review submissions for which there is a potential conflict of interest.