Know any fearless government marketers who have excelled in their careers by taking risks, pushing the limits, and achieving stand out successes in government marketing? Nominate them today for the 2019 GAINER Government Marketing Awards and give them and their company the recognition and accolades they have worked so hard for!
The GAINER Awards celebrate the best in government marketing across the U.S. Public Sector. Campaigns that have raised the bar with Growth, Acceleration, Innovation and Networking will be recognized. Share your story with us today!
Want to know how to start the recognition?
- Nominate yourself.
- Nominate a colleague.
- Nominate your client.
Winners will be announced at GAIN 2019 on Tuesday, November 12th.
Below are the 2018 GAINER Award winners:
The 2019 GAINER Government Marketing Awards includes six categories:
Government Marketing Award in Lead Generation (1 award)
- Are you performing at the top of your government marketing game? This award is for government marketers who have demonstrated a keen knowledge of implementing an approach that combined targeted marketing that increased mindshare, strengthened prospect/customer relationships and drove measurable ROI.
Government Marketing Award in Social Media (1 award)
- Are you a social media Superstar? This award celebrates the very best in government social media communications and rewards the individual who is using online platforms to communicate in fresh and innovative ways. Are you producing great content on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or other social media platforms to reach your target government audience?
Government Marketing Award in Brand Awareness (1 award)
- Have you cut thru the noise with brand awareness campaigns? Brand awareness is the extent to which your brand is recognized by potential government customers. Tell us how you did it and how many impressions you had. Do you have any evidence of success you’ve been dying to share with your government marketing peers? If so, let us know by submitting for this award!
Event Award (1 award)
- Ready. Set. Go! Are you the master at government marketing events? This award highlights the government marketing superstar who has cracked the code on maximizing event investments while standing out among your competition.
Partner Marketing Award (1 award)
- Have you been a collaborative Rockstar? This award showcases government marketers who have maximized budget dollars by partnering with OEM’s, VAR’s or Distributors to amplify your joint marketing efforts. Have you exceeding all expectations with use of Market Development Funds (MDF)? If so, tell us how you did it!
Innovation Award (1 award)
- Are you pushing the limits in creativity with innovative and creative government marketing programs? This award recognizes a government marketer who has taken a unique and different approach in capturing your customer’s interest with out-of-the-box thinking. We all crave new ways of marketing so please tell us how you truly exceeded in an innovative marketing campaign.
For Government Marketing University’s 4th Annual GAIN 2019 Conference, the premier Government Marketing Conference, will be held on Tuesday, November 12th in Falls Church, VA. For more information, visit www.thegainconference.com.